Here's a quick forms finder for all the Masterlogger forms on the site.

Registering for 3-Day Program?
Kentucky Master Logger 3 Day Program Registration Form

Registering for Continuing Education (6 hours)?

You can register for a course by printing out the CE registration form.

Renewing your card?

KML Designation Renewal Form

The Kentucky Forest Conservation Act states that all Kentucky Master Loggers must achieve at least six hours of continuing education prior to their expiration date in order for them to renew their KML card.  After you have obtained the 6 continuing education credits, you will have to submit a KML Designation Renewal Form (pdf) along with the $25 renewal fee to officially renew your KML Designation Card.

Out of State or Temporary?

Need Approval for Relevant Training/ Education?